Experienced Fabricator / Installer
Are you ready to grow with an established, reputable company and be appreciated for your contribution?
Living Design Studios, a high-end, custom ornamental and architectural metal fabrication shop is now accepting applications for goal oriented, creative and experienced metal welders, fabricators and installers looking to make this a career. We are looking for an experienced person who can move into a team lead role.
Metal fabricators are critical team players working in our shop and on installations so it’s important that the people we hire are a good fit to our commitments and shared values. Our business values high quality craftsmanship, innovation, customer service, and teamwork. We are sought after because of our innovation, attention to detail, high quality standards and company integrity. We are looking for team members who will help us grow our business and maintain our high standards for excellence.
– Have 5 + years of experience in a fabrication/welding environment
– Be experienced with TIG and MIG welding processes
– Ability to read and work from architectural drawings
– Comfortable with the operation of grinders, band saw and cold saw
– Operating of a lathe and vertical milling machine is a plus
– Work well in team environment so that budgets and schedules are met.
– Be able to follow direction so that projects are completed safety and profitably.
Personal Attributes and Skills Need to be Successful:
– Have leadership qualities and able to lead teams in production and install
– Must be steady, decisive, flexible and friendly
– Must strive for continuous improvement, accepting responsibility for results, and effectively manage time to meet deadlines
– Be able to work overtime when needed
– Ability to stand, bend, twist and reach for long periods of time
– Ability to lift 75 pounds
– Travel to Colorado mountain communities to install work.
– Full-Time, 40-hours per week, Monday-Thursday
– Willing to work overtime as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Paid weekly.
– Paid holidays and PTO.
– Health insurance.
– Dental and vision insurance available.
– Simple IRA with 3% company match.
– Use of shop facilities.
– Company sponsored trainings and events.
If you meet these requirements, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.